Boo-Ya bitches
(状声词)婊子们!
I’m your worst nightmare, so give up
我就是你最恐怖的恶梦!放弃吧!!
Come on
来啊来啊
Lets go, bitch
来吧!浑蛋(这里降翻比较好= =bb)
Trust me, I don’t give a shit
相信我,我才不他妈的鸟你勒
Go run away, homey
跑吧~笨蛋!(同上)
Oh, you think you tough, huh?
喔?你以为你很厉害吗?
Give up, homes
放弃吧~朋友= =bb
You calling CJ a bitch?
你刚刚叫我浑蛋?(同上上)I know how to fight
我可是会打架的!!
Punk-ass bitches
浑帐王八蛋(差不多是这个意思)
You have a whole lot of trouble, tough guy
你已经惹祸上身了,家伙
It’s on now, punk
这可是你自找的,浑蛋!!
Should’ve stayed at home
你应该乖乖待在家里的!! (这句我喜欢>w<)
It’s my constitutional right fool!
这可是我的自由权!!!(这里是指宪法所给的权力)
Hey, I’m in a real bad mood
我现在很不爽
CJ, you remember that name
CJ,你最好记住这个名字!!
Welcome to San Andreas
欢迎来到圣安地列斯!!!
Welcome to America
欢迎来到美国!!!
Nobody fucks with me
没有人惹的起我!
Nobody fucks with CJ
没有人惹的起CJ!
I ain’t stopping, punk
我可是不会为你停下的, 浑蛋!
You damn mother fucker
你这王八蛋!
You want some more of this?
你还想要吗?
Get out of my face
滚出我的视线!!!
Looks like not everybody is having a good time
看起来并不是大家都在享受这个欢乐好时光啊?
It’s your funeral, ass hole
这就是你的葬礼, 笨驴(XD)
You just a bitch
你只是个婊子
I don’t give a shit
我才懒的鸟你呢= ="
Grove street, fool!
我是来自Grove street的, 笨蛋!
Get the army! I'm a fuckin maniac
把军队叫来吧~!我已经疯了!!